Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A New Start...

2009 has definitley kicked off with a bang!


The shortened version so far is this:

  • Very busy at lodge - We have been pretty much fully booked since middle December so I am looking forward to going on leave next week. Nice to be home on my birthday as well.
  • Great sightings - Wild dogs, lion cubs, leopards and loads of general game. Amazing stuff!
  • Huge amount of great images to edit - Have been having a helluba time shooting the last few weeks. Cannot wait to get a chance to work through all the RAW files.
  • New job lined up - More on this very soon.
  • New puppies on the way - Yip. Gizmo's parents are pregnant again and we will be getting two new Boston Terrier pups! Very exciting!!
  • New website almost ready - This has been coming for a long time. I am in the process of giving Photo-Africa a new fresh look. The Homepage and Blog will be combined into one with a much more simple feel and new features. The version I am working on is currently live and you can visit it by clicking here. Remember there is still a LOT of work left and I should have everything 100% up and running by end January. This includes the links, galleries and many more images. When you have a moment and visit the new guestbook and leave me your comments! As soon as the new site is completed it will replace the home page and this blog. As they say... watch this space!
I am sorry for not getting back to all my emails yet but I am working on it and I will get back to you!!

As always I look forward to hearing from you!!

Until next time.

Gerry

2 comments:

Michael Palmer said...

looking forward to it, Best wish for a fantastic Birthday

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

Birthday - Congrats Gerry. I hope you have a super day!!

New job - so you have finally decided then?

A beautiful cub. Please bring me back a cheetah cub, I promise I will feed it well. LOL!!