Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Saddest Dog in the World!!

Not quite wildlife, but felt I had to add this. My boy Gizmo - the saddest Boston Terrier in the World!!


Gizmo, had a tussle with my sister's cat and now sports a punctured cornea! He now has more eye drops, lotions and tablets then I knew existed but vet says everything should be fine if we stick to the schedule of drops, tablets, pills, lotions, creams, etc!!


One more visit to the vet on Thursday and another week or so with the plastic cup around his head, which he is not at all impressed with and then he should be back to normal!

Anyway, I am heading back to Madikwe tomorrow after a short stop in Johannesburg and will hopefully be adding new wildlife images soon! Adele and Gizmo will be joining me on Friday once all his visits to the vet is done!

As always I look forward to hearing from you!

Gerry

No comments: