Monday, June 16, 2008

Great Times!

For almost two years now we have been threatening to meet in the city. A week ago we finally caught up for a great few days.


Dinamosi was my tracker when I worked at Royal Madikwe. Not only an amazingly talented tracker but a great person as well. Awesome sense of humor and always smiling! We learnt a lot together and have many great memories together out in the bush!

From the moment we started working together we hit it off and have been promising to meet in Johannesburg to go to a movie, something Dinamosi has never done before, and go to a restaurant together.

Dinamosi was on his way back from leave and Adele and I were able to arrange to meet for two days. We had a nice big braai (BBQ), went and walked around shopping malls, watched a movie (we watched Iron Man and I reckon this was Dinamosi's highlight) and ended off with dinner at a great restaurant.

It was great to have our good friend with us at our home and as he also prepares for the next phase of his career we wish him all the best! I am sure you will make a success in everything you do. I look forward to hearing about all your stories as time goes on!

Take care my friend and stay as special as you are! Untill we meet again!

Gerry

2 comments:

Alex Mazilu said...

you must be happy....this is a job many are just dreaming of...

Sandpiper (Lin) said...

What a nice reunion!