Saturday, June 21, 2008

Running late... Coming soon...

Adele and I are finally back in the bush!

We arrived at Morukuru, which is the far eastern part of Madikwe, yesterday. The Morukuru concession borders Madikwe which means we do not only have their private property to traverse on, but also the whole of Madikwe. This means that next week, while their are no guests at the lodge, I can go out and spend as much time as I want with whatever we find! There are two beautiful male lions, the Kgala males, which I hope to find as they are about 7 years old, in perfect condition and very photogenic! Hopefully lots of great images coming up soon!

With travelling to Madikwe, fetching guests and settling in here I have not had time to upload the Weekly High Five yet. I have pulled 4 images off so far and need to add one more and will probably upload this by Sunday.

If you have any suggestions let me know, otherwise visit again soon to see this week's featured images!

As always I look forward to hearing from you!

Gerry

No comments: