Sunday, July 6, 2008

Images of a King

As you might know from previous Blogs I have been searching for the Kgala males during my recent stay at Morukuru.  Initially we only found the females, then tracks of the two males and when we eventually found the two big guys I had issues with my resulting images.





Now that I have returned home for a short while I have been working through the all my RAW images I ended up getting of these two beautiful males and have been really pleased with the results.  These two lions, who are around seven years old, is the perfect example of why lions are called the ‘King of Beasts’.

 


So after a lot of walking and driving I finally found them and as promised, here are a just few of the images of the Kgala Males from the Madikwe Game Reserve that I was able to capture during the last ten days.





Images of a King







  


  


  


  


  


  










I would love to hear your feedback on these images which has already been added, along with many others, to the Photo-Africa Stock Library.





I will be finalizing the Weekly High Five today and tomorrow and hopefully have it uploaded by Monday afternoon so visit again soon!





As always I look forward to hearing from you!





Gerry

1 comment:

Mike said...

Well worth the wait Gerry, all stunning shots, the 3rd shot is my favourite from this bunch, the light is amazing and been captured very well.
I have re-done my blog and think I have cracked viewing the images larger, please let me know what you think. Cheers Mike.