Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Lost & Found Images

I was hoping to get a few images when I visited the Pilansberg Game Reserve over the weekend. This was unfortunately not the case as the weather was terrible and game viewing was pretty, make that very, slow. Was a great break and had a great time never the less.

When I got back I was clearing up my memory cards and found a 4GB with a number of images that I completely missed since returning from Madikwe. This is a first for me and I suppose things have been quite hectic on other fronts which caused me to miss around 50 images.

Have been looking through these images and will be uploading quite a few to the Photo-Africa Stock Library in the next few days! Hey, I might not be in the bush right now but I still get to upload images!!

Here are two of the 'Lost & Found' images as a small preview!



Yeah, still a lot of lion images but I was very happy with the way these images turned out. Visit the stock library for more!

As always I look forward to hearing from you!

Gerry

1 comment:

Mike said...

Always nice to find images you forgot about especially when they look like this, very nice.