Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Photo-Africa Photographer: Craig Muller

"My passion for photography is fuelled by the awesome beauty of Africa.  As a South Africa, I think it is a love affair we are born with, Africa is in our blood!  My goal is yo use my photographs to show the world how dynamic African life is.  I hope my photographs leave you feeling they are worthwhile viewing."  Craig Muller 

 - When did you start taking photos?
I started taking photos in 2005 when I was given a Canon EOS 300D as my 21st gift - The best present I have ever been given.  

 - Film or Digital?
Digital.

 - What equipment are you currently using?
Canon 300D with kit 18-55mm lens, Sigma 170-500mm lens, Canon EOS 40D and Sigma 10-20mm lens along with a Manfrotto Mono and Tripod.

 - Thoughts on Photoshop and post processing of images?
I have not really ventured into the world of Photoshop and post processing except for the usual level adjustments, contrast, etc.

 - Favourite subject to photograph?
Definitely nature - over and over again, although I really enjoy sports photography.

 - Place in the world you still want to photograph?
Most definitely the Northern Lights and Arctic Circle.  Also on the list is the dramatic and varied landscapes of New Zealand.




To view more of Craig's images on the Photo-Africa Stock Library click here!

* * * 
As always I look forward to hearing from you.

Until next time.

No comments: