- Miss the eyes and you have missed the shot (Click here for my version)
- Use a telephoto lens (Click here for my version)
- Use a wide aperture
- Adjust your shutter speed to stop/show the action
- Use a flash to fill in shadows
- Plan for the best light (See next post!)
- Composition - Framing your shot (Click here for my version) (And here for another one)
- Shoot with two eyes
- Anticipate behavior (Click here for my version)
- Use a tripod
- Extra - Shoot, shoot, shoot!
Thursday, December 4, 2008
While doing some Google searches I found quite a few websites that offer hints and tips to becoming a better wildlife photographer. I know that if you ask a hundred people the same question you will get a hundred different answers but I like these particular ones. Simple and straight to the point.
Here are the top ten tips I found on Picture Correct (all round great site with some nice reading) that I quite liked and some links to posts I have done in the past that kind of pics up on these points.
Pretty to the point tips. To read the full version of all these tips on Picture Correct click here.
As always I look forward to hearing from you!
Until next time.
Posted by Photo-Africa at 3:14 PM