Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Girafffe Sunset

Summer in Africa is a magical time and produces some of the most amazing sunsets.

This is one of the first sunset images I have gotten since the rain clouds moved away a week or so ago. Absolutely loved the sky, which was what made me want to get the shot, and then this giraffe was kind enough to pose in exactly the right place.

I am sure there will be more great sunsets and sunset images during the next few months!

As always I look forward to hearing from you.

Until next time.

Gerry

4 comments:

tr3nta said...

SPECTACULAR IMAGES ON THIS BLOG I REALLY ENJOYED ROLLING ABOUT...

Ken Mac said...

absolutely cosmic! yea, let's do that apt swap. My girlfriend spent six months in Kenya...I know she's game!

Andrea said...

Wonderful Image,no doubt...
Wonderful!

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

Terrific shot Gerry. But aren't all sunsets in Africa spectacular!!