Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Three Crops - One Image

I am in the process of trying to work through quite a few images. Everything from Namibian landscapes to wildlife and then a few of the afternoon I went to Supingstad.

Am quite keen to hear your thoughts on this one. It is the same image, cropped in three different ways. Still not sure which one I like best.


This was the original image. Nice, but I reckon the eyes in the top left corner throws it off a bit.

This seemed like the most obvious crop. Cut out the distracting parts and keep the rest.

Then there is the very close, long crop. I think this might be my pick but still not convinced!

As always I look forward to hearing from you!

Until next time.

Gerry

PS: I am in the process of updating my page on Photo-Africa. View it here! G.

3 comments:

Its Time to Live said...

I like the close cropped (third one) the best. I like the entire blog and all the images! Thanks.

cadria said...

Definitely the third one. :)

Mike said...

Yep the 3rd one, apparently cropping off the tops of heads is very fashoinable + in this case it looks great.